With the FTSE 100 close to its all-time high, you may be struggling to find stocks that offer strong growth prospects at a reasonable price.
In a time of an increasingly active and aggressive period of scrutiny by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) into the tax arrangements of individuals and businesses; we are here to guide our clients through the minefield of tax law. Whether seeking legitimate tax planning advice, or providing assistance with disputes, enquiries or appeal against a HMRC decision, we are here to lend our experience to your situation. We offer assistance with carrying out PAYE health checks, applying for P11D dispensations, negotiating the terms of a PAYE Settlement Agreement, and preparing clients for an HMRC PAYE Audit inspection.Tax Consulting
We are obliged to point out that Loftus Stowe is not regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (“SRA”). We provide our clients with a legal consultancy service in most areas including commercial law, debt recovery, company law, company secretarial, employment law, dispute resolution, the drafting of contracts and other legal agreements. We also offer a McKenzie Friend service for those clients who wish to represent themselves in legal proceedings as a ‘litigant in person’. We do this by providing you with the knowledge and confidence you will need to effectively represent yourself in court.Legal Consulting
Our HR Consulting service covers but is not limited to; absence management, coaching & mentoring,contracts of employment, executive service contracts and discipline & grievance. We can assist with providing your business with an outsourced HR function which allows you as the owner of the business to concentrate on the continued success of your commercial enterprise while enabling Loftus Stowe handle the mundane, but necessarily important task of ensuring the employment relationships in your business are health and most importantly, fit for purpose. Our ambition is to work with you to assist with addressing and resolving HR issues with your organisation.HR Consulting
Loftus Stowe brings you expert advices on tax, law and human resources, which clearly justifies why we are appropriately qualified to offer you valuable advice and consulting service on every single aspect of business management consultancy services. We provide management consulting services to clients from both public and private sectors. Along with client side advisory, we also support delivery projects and implementation with absolute independence from external solution providers.Through our project management and development programs, we formulate strategies for a wide range of professional services and management consultancy.Management Consulting
Supporting professionals, owner managers and private clients.
Aversion of this article was originally published on Fool.com
iPad Air. Source: Apple.
Apples (NASDAQ:AAPL.US) mythical jumbo iPad may soon see the light of day. Rumours of
Peter Hambros troubled Russian gold mining firm, Petropavlovsk (LSE: POG), published its interim results today.
Naturally, the firm focused on promising headline figures, such as production
Imagination Technologies(LSE: IMG) andPlaytech(LSE: PTEC) are two of the markets biggest risers today, with their shares jumping 6.2% and 6.5% respectively at time of writing.
- Open in Twitter HMRC made an unexpected change to the tax regulations for non-UK domiciled individuals announced on 4 August 2014 http://t.co/ExJpzteGLF 2 hours ago
- Open in Twitter I've been sent a World's Biggest #coffeemorning ecard. Find out more @macmillancoffee http://t.co/qH07SI1Kzr 23 hours ago
- Open in Twitter Accountants’ claim trends – a glimpse into the future - Lexology http://t.co/sdCKAN77EY via @lexology 2 days ago
- Open in Twitter Toasted sandwiches are standard-rated “hot food” for VAT purposes. http://t.co/hgqfAAZOst 2 days ago
- Open in Twitter Consumer law update:new guidance on consumers’ right to sue for misleading and aggressive commercial practices: http://t.co/FwgbpzEgJm 2 days ago
- Open in Twitter RT @FinancialTimes: .@fastFT: Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons http://t.co/U8xAAYkyLG 3 days ago
- Open in Twitter RT @proshare: JP Morgan added Nigeria to its local currency government bond index in 2012, a development that attracted c.US$1.5b http://t.… 3 days ago
- Open in Twitter RT @proshare: Are Nigerian Mutual Funds being affected by the Bear Market? http://t.co/geqck2mkTS 3 days ago
- Open in Twitter Brace Yourselves: The FTSE 100 Is Set To Start Moving Again http://t.co/oYtlh6vFas 3 days ago