In a time of an increasingly active and aggressive period of scrutiny by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) into the tax arrangements of individuals and businesses; we are here to guide our clients through the minefield of tax law. Whether seeking legitimate tax planning advice, or providing assistance with disputes, enquiries or appeal against a HMRC decision, we are here to lend our experience to your situation. We offer assistance with carrying out PAYE health checks, applying for P11D dispensations, negotiating the terms of a PAYE Settlement Agreement, and preparing clients for an HMRC PAYE Audit inspection.Tax Consulting
We are obliged to point out that Loftus Stowe is not regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (“SRA”). We provide our clients with a legal consultancy service in most areas including commercial law, debt recovery, company law, company secretarial, employment law, dispute resolution, the drafting of contracts and other legal agreements. We also offer a McKenzie Friend service for those clients who wish to represent themselves in legal proceedings as a ‘litigant in person’. We do this by providing you with the knowledge and confidence you will need to effectively represent yourself in court.Legal Consulting
Our HR Consulting service covers but is not limited to; absence management, coaching & mentoring,contracts of employment, executive service contracts and discipline & grievance. We can assist with providing your business with an outsourced HR function which allows you as the owner of the business to concentrate on the continued success of your commercial enterprise while enabling Loftus Stowe handle the mundane, but necessarily important task of ensuring the employment relationships in your business are health and most importantly, fit for purpose. Our ambition is to work with you to assist with addressing and resolving HR issues with your organisation.HR Consulting
Loftus Stowe brings you expert advices on tax, law and human resources, which clearly justifies why we are appropriately qualified to offer you valuable advice and consulting service on every single aspect of business management consultancy services. We provide management consulting services to clients from both public and private sectors. Along with client side advisory, we also support delivery projects and implementation with absolute independence from external solution providers.Through our project management and development programs, we formulate strategies for a wide range of professional services and management consultancy.Management Consulting
Supporting professionals, owner managers and private clients.
Today I am outlining why ARM Holdings (LSE: ARM) (NASDAQ: ARMH.US) could be considered a terrific stock for growth hunters.
Double-digit growth on the horizon
Today I am explaining why I believe Royal Bank Of Scotland (LSE: RBS) (NYSE: RBS.US) is a perilous pick for seekers of long-term earnings growth.
Its been a tough year for investors in Barclays (LSE: BARC) (NYSE: BCS.US). Thats because shares in the UK-focused bank have fallen by 14% since
- Open in Twitter After 10 years of watching Channel 4 News, I'm still struggling with not hearing the line: 'and now to our political editor; Faisal Islam.' 3 days ago
- Open in Twitter Just back from a day in London consulting with clients on an HMRC status enquiry on a s.44 ICTA 2003 dispute. A luta continua!! 3 days ago
- Open in Twitter RT @TheEconomist: Behind the scenes, Germany is quietly asserting its influence in Brussels http://t.co/HWhM4acRTT http://t.co/px9K17hRO1 5 days ago
- Open in Twitter HMRC launch property tax task force in South West: http://t.co/KIxlbH0gAh 5 days ago
- Open in Twitter Tribunal rejects Ramsay argument and allows taxpayer's appeal in corporate bond case:http://t.co/UausEVIzIV 5 days ago
- Open in Twitter RT @bhpaccountants: "Don't be driven to despair by business mileage records!" - @OughtiBlade in his latest blog - http://t.co/vNMwBV47bZ ht… 7 days ago
- Open in Twitter RT @TheEconomist: This week's KAL's cartoon http://t.co/3jcHXQLqFZ http://t.co/Yi9zEhjKvE 7 days ago
- Open in Twitter Spent most of this week fighting a number of winding up petitions issued by HMRC to clients. Seems a harsh approach to recovering taxes! 1 week ago
- Open in Twitter RT @TheLawSociety: Court fees have gone up, this is an incentive for using alternative dispute resolution - Peter Causton #Access2Justice 1 week ago
- Open in Twitter Acas dresses up old Guidance on personal appearance in the workplace: http://t.co/n53mYW8nbq 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter RT @TheEconomist: This week's KAL's cartoon http://t.co/RwWyDa8hUd http://t.co/4LsFDE7PVh 3 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter Social media policy in the workplace – the sequel - Lexology http://t.co/ubdVjHf3r9 via @lexology 3 weeks ago