Important Tax (PAYE) Deadlines in July 2015
There are several important Tax (PAYE) deadlines which are happening in July 2015, so make sure you are aware of the ones that will affect you.
Here you can find an overview of the deadlines;
- 5th July 2015 – Deadline for employers to agree a PAYE Settlement Agreement (PSA) with HMRC in respect of 2014/15.
- 6 July 2015 – P11D and P9D forms for 2014/15 filing deadline for employers.
- 6 July 2015 – Filing deadline for reportable events during 2014/15 in respect of share schemes (e.g. EMI).
- 19th (or 22nd if paying electronically) July 2015 – Payment deadline for Class 1A NICs due in relation to 2014/15 P11D’s.
- 31 July 2015 – 2nd payment on account due for self-assessment tax payers in respect of 2014/15.
Now you know what deadlines are coming up next month, if you need any assistance or have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Holly Janaway or Paul Maina on 01909 512 120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.