Have you submitted yours?
According to the BBC they say;
Something like half a million people, will leave it until the last day to get theirs submitted.
The dreaded tax return month for all Accountants, we can finally see the end (31st January) to all the last minute rushes to get returns submitted!
Here are some last-minute tips from Which, to help you meet the deadline: https://www.which.co.uk/news/2015/01/last-minute-tax-return-tips-393346/
Make sure you are not one of those, that give HMRC an excuse this year – get yours submitted today and don’t forget that if you do submit it late, you’ll be fined £100!
So, do want to hear the top five excuses that people gave in 2014, for not submitting theirs on time?
- My dog ate my tax return.. and the reminders.
- I was up a mountain in Wales and could not find a postbox or get an internet signal.
- I fell in with the wrong crowd.
- I have been travelling the world, trying to escape from a foreign intelligence agency.
- Barack Obama is in charge of my finances.
If you want more tax return reminders, just follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loftusstowe