Do you know that the HMRC has a charter? This means they have to behave in a certain way towards you.
The HMRC has a charter, which you can refer to if you feel like they have been unreasonable.
There are nine parts to the charter, which are:
- To respect you.
- To help and support you to get things right.
- Treat you as honest.
- Treat you even-handedly
- Be professional and act with integrity
- Confront people who deliberately break the rules and challenge those who bend the rules
- Protect your information and respect your privacy
- Accept that someone else can represent you
- Do all we can to keep the cost of dealing with HMRC, as low as possible.
If you feel as though, the HMRC have not treated you like this, then we can help.
If you want the charter in more detail, find the link below:
Our team can help represent you to the HMRC, if you want more information, contact us on 01909 512 120.