As of April 2016, residential agents and buy to let landlords will longer need to decide whether their property is sufficiently furnished to claim the
- Open in Twitter RT @guardian: All five living former US presidents make rare appearance together https://t.co/rSyLU4ftJl 7 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter RT @Femitaxlaw2014: 10 Best Payroll Software Solutions for Small Businesses https://t.co/j3Ek2WfnpB #accounting #SmallBiz #Tech https://t.c… 7 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter RT @RealBobMortimer: Exactly what I do when the wife asks me where I've put her phone charger https://t.co/XYRCdYgqQY 9 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter RT @ICAEW_Tax: HMRC updates guidance on Class 1A NIC (formerly CWG5) - what you need to know & do, when they are due, and more: https://t.… 10 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter RT @JolyonMaugham: Icarus: "The sun will not affect my flight path." https://t.co/DmLRqXbgUx 14 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter Seven police storm 73-year-old's house to seize her dog https://t.co/zh5w5jahPZ via @MailOnline - North Korea, Syria, Donald Trump & Alfie.. 15 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter @charteredtax The creeping erosion of the enduring legacy of the British judicial system hasn't started, has it? @Femitaxlaw2014 16 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter RT @DanNeidle: How successful were HMRC at winning tax avoidance cases last year? HMRC just published a scoresheet: https://t.co/aVL6VFb121… 16 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter RT @jk_rowling: Unbelievable. He actually did bring the Middle East together. https://t.co/miP9MyVLsS 16 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter RT @agoodall4: When HMRC changes its advice. @SteveDalytax @AccountingWEBuk https://t.co/CI6u7EQKg2 17 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter RT @Telegraph: Child's play https://t.co/3rNBWW0kFF 17 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter RT @itvnews: This car fell seven storeys after the driver reversed off the edge of a car park https://t.co/vjvEcdlrh6 17 weeks ago
Most owner mangers of small companies have a director loan accounts (DLA) and sometimes these go overdrawn.
HMRC legislation states that an overdrawn DLA should be
Clauses that stop employees from working for another employer, whilst on a zero hour contract, will become unlawful from May 26th 2016 – so you
Auto enrolment is all over at the moment, but did you know that if you employ one or more people to help you with care
Just because an employee are on their probation period, it doesn’t mean that they don’t have any statutory rights. It’s important for businesses to understand
Career breaks are an extremely useful way of holding onto those valued employees. However, it’s been proven that there are areas of uncertainty when it
Every April you can expect employment law changes to be coming your way, are you aware of the ones coming into force this April?
The first change,
In May 2015 it was announced that all companies would be required to maintain a register of persons with significant control (PSC) as from January
Did you know, as an employer, you can be held responsible for crimes which were committed by your staff at work?
The UK supreme court has