Customer/Administration Support Officer
One of our clients has a fantastic job vacancy!
Are you a confident, articulate and enthusiastic individual?
We are looking for a Customer Support Officer who will provide pre and post-sales support, to our merchants.
It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, as you will need the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
The successful candidate must be computer literate in all Microsoft packages with good data input skills.
We are looking for someone who has a flexible attitude, calmness when under pressure and an empathetic nature.
The role offers a vast amount of variety and as no two cases are the same, you’ll broaden your skills as you delivery responsibilities which include:
- Distributing incoming and outgoing post and faxes;
- Providing general office support;
- Processing and keying of applications onto the system;
- Supporting our field sales/tele-sales agents via phone and email;
- Speaking to business owners/directors to help process their applications; and
- Liaising with the banks quality control and underwriting teams.
On top of a competitive basic salary of £15,300 and contributions to our workplace pension scheme, you’ll be eligible for 20 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
Training and guidance will be provided, resulting in increase of knowledge and awareness. In addition, as we are a growing company, we do highlight further career opportunities for the right candidate.
If you have any queries or wish to apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our client, please visit: https://www.card-cutters.co.uk/about-card-cutters/